Friday 10 July 2009

Idiots.

Broke my glasses yesterday. Bit of a bugger really although now I do look stylish with them only having one leg.

Also since last time I tried to log on to check my flight details on the BA website, and lo and behold my customer number was no longer active. Dropped an email to the department who were entirely useless and said the system might be 'confused ' which is comforting for an academic institution. Logged on using Nicks info and sure enough my name had been removed from his booking details too. Queue much grumbling and emails to the travel agency and BA - India. Turns out my flight booking details had been changed but the bright sparks at travel leads had failed to tell anyone. Gits,

In other news I spent a lot of yesterday being followed around Mysore market by several men with Indian flutes trying to sell me them by playing "My Heart Will Go On" the hit Celine Dion classic from Titanic. This and an instrument that sounds like a dying cat. Surprisingly it didn't endear me towards a sale.

Had our obligatory colonial meal last night to see off some of the biology girls. Went the the Royal Orchid Metropole hotel which had stuffed tigers on the wall and played classical music while you ate. Ended my self inflicted vegetarianism by eating a leg of lamb with Nick. It was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment